Monday, May 22, 2006

Better The Devil You Know

Hi everyone! Here are some more drawings I've done throughout the week. I have a bunch more I need to scan cos they are in my sketchbook; so I'll save those for the next updation.

This is a design for my friend, Chingyi. She needed a character with style and attitude for a wicked short she will be working on. After copious amounts of drawings, this one won her heart.

Here are some more doodles. I really like the girl and her puppy. I might draw her and work on their design more once I am done with school...which will hopefully be at the end of the Summer. Thank you all for your comments, you're all so talented and creative and its a privilage to just be a part of this blogger experience with all of you. Oh, and make sure to check out my 'Sexy Links' section, cos I update it from time to time with really SEXY artists.

16 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YOur characters are soo much fun and awesome!! You can make T-shirt and goodies out of them!! Beautiful work!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Marlo said...

yeah i would buy a pair of socks with that bunny rabbit on them!


you are fantastic!!!!!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Ryan Bullard said...

I love your stuff, I get all excited when there's new posts. Keep them coming!

4:16 AM  
Blogger Mega said...

these are fantastic dude! great form and color!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Chris Battle said...

Lots of fun stuff! Keep up with the posts, man!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Schmiddy said...

wow thats some slick work

1:47 AM  
Blogger Piotr said...

you have a fabulous stlye! Great artwork!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Rånny said...

mizz meekz, the bunny rabbit is actually buster from tiny toon adventures. I loved watching them when I was younger. lolz. so I tend to draw the characters from time to time. (:

Thank you everyone for dropping by, I'll be checking out your blogs right away! So much inspiration...srsly. :)

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah!
You should try to make tees!!
Oh and great sexy links!
Thanks for linking me too!!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Megan Ferguson said...

..<3<3 ranny the girl with the puppy is so adorable and charming. MAN , I MUST BREAK IN MY SKETCHBOOK. i love seeing everything you do , and i love the first picture. you get so much personality in such a simple..wonderful..picture of ..LOVELYNESS

3:07 PM  
Blogger Stephen M. Levinson said...

Wow, youre amazing!!

Steve
www.stephenstudios.com

7:46 PM  
Blogger Stephen M. Levinson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Lubomir said...

Nice! The boy at the top is really great.

9:48 AM  
Blogger professeurcheveux said...

your blog is awsome! really like the style!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Jeff Agala said...

super sweet stuff. Great colours...beautiful.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Martin Wittig said...

Great stuff!!!!!:)

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter