Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Lettuce Entertain You!

With that of a big ass post; after excluding poor ol' January 06'. Boy, in the midst of finishing school...which has officially put a damper on my social and internet life, I've stumbled upon organic gardening which has been a breath of fresh air and has also alleviated some of my stress levels to a minimum. I'am currently nurturing baby lettuce with the right amount of sunlight, water, and classical music while I finish designs for my animated short (which I shall post soon). Listen, its a great way to enjoy nature and spinsterhood at the same time while giving birth to baby lettuce heads; albeit I am a male. I am a winner! Incentive all the way! I give life to lettuce thanks to photosynthesis and once they've matured, I get to make a salad. lol. Anyways, here are some old and new drawings to 'entertain' the blog-kin.


This is gonna probably be the final design of Rånny for my senior thesis. I am still working on final designs for him and five other characters. I have the story, style, and inspiration down and then I start animating with great fervor. Its a very cute story and I've been getting great input. I'll post the animatic up the next chance I get to update.


Some human drawings and batgirl. Yeah, remember how everyone and their grandma's drew batgirl. Yeah, well this is my rendition.


A lot of unfinished doodles...I have a ton more, but these were on the computer and I was too lazy to scan in the others from my sketchbook, (which include a lot of life drawings) but I will soon.


Designs for an animated short I came up with last year. I animated some of it already, but I didn't finish cos I didn't have enough time. I will finish animating it once I am done with school. I changed the title of the short to 'Cocktail Weenies.' Everyone loved it and I was happy about that. I won't spoil the story, yet. c:



A unfinished present for some of my internet friends, Sorry guys! haha. D: Oh, and I've added another friend on to my links section; Robin. Go check her work out! Au revoir, everyone!

15 Comments:

Blogger Megan Ferguson said...

YES ! ITS ABOUT TIME WE HAD A RANNY UPDATE !! i freaking love all of this ! I love the 2nd to last image with the boy and the ..cute lil GIRL WITH THE TUTU ! I freaking LOVE your style , can it marry me ?!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Rånny said...

I miss you, PACHY! I miss our chats D: You need to update, too!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

omg, i love you both, lol!

Ranny, you're amazing! I love your art so much, such wavy style! I'm especially fond of the middle sketch page and the ranny-phone. I must put myself on the other end, for fun

I'll talk to you soon :) Thanks again for all your comments, you're inspiring!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Rånny said...

Robin and Megz, you both are my inspiration! I'm doing more life drawing cos of you both, I should post some of my farm animal drawings, they're totally fun.

Robin, your animal drawings are immaculate. c:

10:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very cooool drawings!! Great stuffs!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Jay D Smith said...

cool stuff!

4:06 PM  
Blogger colleen said...

these are all wonderful! I, too, love the sketch page in the middle!

11:42 AM  
Blogger MareAmaro said...

very fresh hand, compliments, young and talented

4:16 AM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

great designs Robin speaks highly of u so I'm glad to have met u through the blogs keep up the great work and thanks for the comment earlier

4:08 PM  
Blogger Eliza Jäppinen said...

Really great stuff once again, I just love your style. The fluid elastic lines, are so lovely, you've really mastered that.

4:26 AM  
Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

Great sketch on the bottom. Well done.

MAC

9:58 AM  
Blogger Freshyfresh said...

I love your little animals, they are so cute!^-^

11:52 PM  
Blogger Martin Wittig said...

Excellent work! Keep it up!

1:13 AM  
Blogger Kristen McCabe said...

Ranny! Woah! This is the bestest post EVER! I love everything! You Rock Ranny!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Rånny said...

Kristen! Your posts are the bestests posts EVA!!!!

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter