Friday, December 23, 2005

Not Tonight Santa. Lolz.

Here is my holiday card design for this year and I have yet to go print and send them out via carrier penguin. Oy gevault. I knew I should have stuck with an easier card design, as in: (CARDBOARD AND LOTS OF GLITTER). I went to 'Office Depot' to print them out today and their printer was absolutely horrid, only one good print came out of that pathetic excuse for a printer and the rest were smeared. Woe is me. I think I should change the resolution to 300? Will that make the print better on glossy? Does anyone know? This holiday season, I continue to be stressed out to the max. Well, Happy Holidays everyone and a MEGA THX to all that comment on my little blogger; now re-named: RANDY-VOUS. Very sexy.

8 Comments:

Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

great work

1:15 AM  
Blogger colleen said...

hah, this is great! Too bad about the printing issues....I can't wait until 10 years from now when printing is super-easy and high-quality ALWAYS!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happpy holidays to you too!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Olivia a.k.a. Olive*Tea said...

It's damn cute!!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Freshyfresh said...

Nice Girls!

7:12 AM  
Blogger msh said...

Harrooo I...got your card Ranny *n*b! Thank you, and thanks for the kind words and drawing ;;! 'Tis awesome I...I don't know what to do with it 'cause if I stick it on my wall I'll probably ruin it somehow D: So I just stored it yes?

For the prints, I always assumed that the higher dpi was for when you...drew the picture, so the actual art itself is bigger, and when you print out it will be all...full and not pixellylike :0

I also just noticed you can change the printer dpi too, though my Normal setting is 600dpi, so you might want to set it around there or higher? I'm probably mistaken on all aspects though, just speculation DD:

12:49 PM  
Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

Nice. Impressive.

MAC

9:46 AM  
Blogger Eliza Jäppinen said...

Your stuff is brilliant!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter