Friday, December 16, 2005

Let's Go, Eskimo!

Hello everyone! I am done with finals and officially on my winter break. That means that I will be consuming lots of whale blubber in order to survive the harsh climate that the California winter season brings us every year; I mean, I already finished my igloo blueprints. I am celebrating here, by watching a marathon of Cirque De Soleil shows on Bravo. It can't get cooler than that, kids. Oh and here is a drawing of my character wearing my lovely jacket I found at a thrift shop a couple of months ago, yup, its that awesome and I love wearing it. Well, I expect to draw a lot during my Eskimonian-like break, finish my holiday cards, work on my senior thesis, and play lots of YAHTZEE!!! I shall take heed now, fellow blog-kin and thanks again for all of your comments!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristian said...

merry crissymas to you and your fellow inhabitants of la la land

5:30 AM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

the design is fresh and the colurs oh the colurs just super my friend great work!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAY BREAK!!! Fancy shirt, yo.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Rånny said...

Clio - THX gurl, lolz, I had to use an old drawing cos I am still working on the holiday card design D:

New crap should come soon; THANKS TO MY BREAK! HELL YEAH!

THX everyone, you're all too cool and Happy Holidays! :^)

12:30 PM  
Blogger Freshyfresh said...

That looks so cute ^-^! I like it!

11:46 PM  
Blogger ahmed said...

شركة نقل عفش بمكة
شركة نقل اثاث بجدة
شركة نقل عفش بالطائف

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter